Welcome to the ALFA data modelling and low-code development platform.
This site is a complete guide to the ALFA language, its features, runtime libraries, and toolset.
For any material not covered on this site or if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2023/06/14: PostgresSQL storage integration for ALFA runtime.
- 2023/03/14: Support for C++ code generation off of model definitions, with bi-directional JSON encoding support.
- 2023/02/15: Support for linkage between type definitions, allowing loosely coupled relationships to be defined.
- 2022/11/14: Apache Spark runtime support Data Quality validation on distributed datasets
- 2022/10/01: Data quality validation and reporting conforming to EDM Council guidelines E.g. https://alfa-lang.io/samples/DQ-Report.html
- 2022/03/15: Support generating full cross-project organisational data model and service view - E.g https://alfa-lang.io/samples/EDM/demo-index.html
- 2022/01/26: Schemarise is now a Google Partner - https://cloud.withgoogle.com/partners/detail/?id=schemarise-ltd
- See All Announcements …
Test drive a live instance of ALFA web-based tools - https://github.com/alfa-demo/alfa-sample-project